Alison McCormick represents private equity firms and public and private companies in mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, divestitures, and carve-out transactions.
In addition to her experience with private equity transactions, Alison also regularly advises the firm's clients on general corporate and governance matters.
- Humana, in numerous matters including its US$600 million joint venture with Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, in the development project of Humana's primary care subsidiary, Partners in Primary Care business, and US$4.1 billion joint venture acquisition of Kindred Healthcare with TPG and Welsh Carson, leading to its full acquisition of the remaining interest in Kindred at Home for $8.1 billion
- RedBird Capital Partners, along with Constellation Affiliated Partners, in the agreement to sell Constellation to a subsidiary of Truist Financial Corporation
- NorthStar Realty Europe Corporation's Strategic Review Committee, in NorthStar's $1.055 billion sale to AXA Investment Managers
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management's Petershill unit in multiple transactions, including its seed investment in Arctos Sports Partners Fund I and its acquisition, along with Blackstone's Strategic Capital Group, of a minority stake in Francisco Partners
- Wafra, along with Suntex Marinas Investors LLC, in connection with a sale and recapitalization of Suntex to funds affiliated with Centerbridge Partners, L.P. and funds affiliated with Resilient Capital Partners, LLC, alongside key management members
- Permira in numerous matters including its US$1.68 billion sale of Magento Commerce to Adobe, its acquisition of Cisco's Service Provider Video Software Solutions business, and investments by both Permira's flagship fund as well as its growth fund in various companies, including Clearwater Analytics, Zwift, and Nexthink