Nineteenth Annual Institute on Securities Regulation in Europe: Practical Implications of U.S. Law on EU Practice
Speaking engagements |
February 6, 2020, 11.45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Market update – activities and trends – products and regions
- Is the IPO a dinosaur?
- Green bonds
- ICOs/token sales/blockchain – the future or the past? What about Libra?
- LIBOR/SOFR – the transition continues. What about non-financial issuers? – will SOFR catch on with them?
- Distress liability management/non-judicial restructuring – the capital markets aspects
- Other deal-doing developments – APMs, risk factors, sanctions and the other hardy perennials.
Additional informationView File
This communication is for general information only. It is not intended, nor should it be relied upon, as legal advice. In some jurisdictions, this may be considered attorney advertising. Please refer to the firm’s data policy page for further information.