Fried Frank Recognized by LCLD as a 2022 Compass Award Winner
Accolades | October 12, 2022
The Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) has named Fried Frank as a 2022 Compass Award winner. This designation recognizes firms who commit to building more diverse organizations and a more inclusive legal profession by fulfilling several requirements. This past year,
- Fried Frank chairman David J. Greenwald created a Leader's Pledge detailing his personal and organizational commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Read the pledge here.
- Corporate associate Thomas Lee served as a member of the 2022 class of LCLD Fellows, which was created to identify, train and advance the next generation of leaders in the legal profession.
- Corporate associate Miyoshie C. Lamothe-Aime and corporate real estate associate Othon Flores Juarez participated in the LCLD Pathfinder program, which trains high-performing, early-career attorneys in critical career development strategies including leadership and the building of professional networks.
- Litigation associate and former LCLD Pathfinder Renee E. Turner volunteered as a Mentor for the 2021-2022 Mentoring Program, which ensures that talented law students receive the mentoring they need to maximize their potential.
- Fried Frank sent several summer associates to represent the firm at the LCLD Scholars Summit, a pipeline program focused on professional development for 1Ls.
Founded in 2009, the LCLD has grown to an organization of more than 400 members who serve as either general counsel of major corporations or managing partners of the nation's leading law firms. United by a spirit of activism and personal commitment, LCLD members participate widely in the programs they've created—leading by example, taking action and challenging the legal profession to prepare future generations of diverse talent for the highest positions of leadership. Click here to learn more about LCLD.
To view the complete list of rankings, click here.
This communication is for general information only. It is not intended, nor should it be relied upon, as legal advice. In some jurisdictions, this may be considered attorney advertising. Please refer to the firm’s data policy page for further information.