Data Law 2022: A New Legal Field
Speaking engagements | April 27, 2022, 9:00 am
• What is Data Law and what makes it a new specialized field of law?
• IP Ownership of Data
• Data as an Asset and Legal issues in Monetizing Data
• Contracts to Limit Hidden Third Party Commercialization of Your Data
• Legal Issues in Using Data for Data Machine Learning and AI
• Using Contracts Offensively and Defensively for Data Sharing
• Legal issues for Data-Driven Business
• Updating Corporate Data Practices to Meet New State Privacy Law Requirements (e.g., California, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois),
• Big Analytics, Not Big Data
• Data Management for Lawyers and Legal Issues of Law Departments (Data Lakes, Dynamic Data, Data Governance, Data Integrity, Data Warehousing, Metadata Management, etc.)
• Ethics and AI
For more information, click here.
This communication is for general information only. It is not intended, nor should it be relied upon, as legal advice. In some jurisdictions, this may be considered attorney advertising. Please refer to the firm’s data policy page for further information.