Fried Frank Recognized in Real Estate Forum’s “The Best of 2018” Feature
Accolades | April 19, 2019
- Blackstone in connection with the US$1.8 billion financing for Tishman Speyer’s construction of The Spiral, a 2.8-million-square-foot trophy office building located in the Hudson Yards district of New York City.
- Brookfield in connection with the acquisition of a 100% leasehold interest in 666 Fifth Avenue's office condo, a 1.5-million-square-foot building in midtown Manhattan.
- Brookfield Office Properties in connection with its US$1.15 billion financing of the office portion of 5 Manhattan West from a syndicate of mortgage lenders.
- Google in connection with its US$2.4 billion acquisition of Chelsea Market in New York City, the second largest price ever paid for the purchase of a single building in the United States.
- Kathrin Werner and GreenOak Real Estate Advisors in connection with their approximately US$900 million sale of The Terminal Warehouse to a joint venture of L&L Holding Co. and Normandy Real Estate Partners.
- Maefield Development in connection with its acquisition of their partners’ equity in the hotel and retail project known as 20 Times Square in a deal valuing the property at US$1.53 billion.
- Trinity Church Wall Street in its US$650 million sale of a 99-year estate for years in 4 Hudson Square to The Walt Disney Company.
Additional informationView File
This communication is for general information only. It is not intended, nor should it be relied upon, as legal advice. In some jurisdictions, this may be considered attorney advertising. Please refer to the firm’s data policy page for further information.