Fried Frank was recognized in Real Estate Forum's “2017's Deals & Dealmakers” feature, which spotlights some of the most significant transactions in 2017, and the players behind them. The Firm was recognized for its work on the following deals:
- BlackRock in its planned headquarters relocation to 50 Hudson Yards.
- Ernst & Young in its more than 600,000-square-foot lease for its planned headquarters relocation to One Manhattan West.
- RXR Realty in a transaction with NewYork Presbyterian Hospital, whereby the hospital will occupy over 500,000 square feet of office space at 237 Park Avenue.
- The Children's Investment Fund and Talos Capital Limited in connection with US$1.25 billion in construction financing to HFZ Capital Group in connection with its 950,000 square foot luxury mixed-use project at 76 11th Avenue in New York, New York.
- J.P. Morgan, as lead lender, in the origination and syndication of a US $900 million construction loan to affiliates of Extell Development for the development of Central Park Tower.
- Joint venture of Vornado Realty Trust and Related Companies in the acquisition, development, and financing of the approximately US$2 billion Moynihan Station project.
- Paramount Group in its joint venture with GIC in the acquisition of 60 Wall Street in a transaction valuing the property in excess of US$1billion.
to read the feature.