Fried Frank was recognized in “2015's Deals & Dealmakers,” Real Estate Forum's “annual spotlight of some of last year's most significant transactions and the players behind them,” for the Firm's work on the following deals:
- SL Green's financing of its US$2.285 billion acquisition of Eleven Madison Avenue from The Sapir Organization and minority partner CIM Group, the largest single-building transaction in New York City history;
- Anbang Insurance Group's US$1.95 billion purchase of the Waldorf-Astoria New York from Hilton Worldwide Holdings;
- Exeter Property Group's US$3.15 billion sale of a 58-million-square-foot portfolio of core industrial properties to a joint venture of Henley Holding Company and the Public Sector Pension Investment Board;
- The Children's Investment Fund's $850M loan to The Related Companies and Oxford Properties Group to construct 15 Hudson Yards;
- Brookfield Property's 20 year lease of 550,000 square feet at One Manhattan West to law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom;
- Carr Properties' 750,000-square-foot lease to Fannie Mae for its corporate headquarters, the largest non-government office lease ever in Washington, DC;
- CWCapital's US$5.3 billion sale of Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village to Blackstone Group, in partnership with Ivanhoé Cambridge; and
- RXR Realty's sale of a 49% interest in the companies that own a portfolio of six New York City office buildings valued at approximately U$4 billion to Blackstone Property Partners, and RXR's joint venture with Blackstone to continue as manager of the portfolio.
to read the article.