According to the September 8th New York Law Journal's "Real Estate Update," "Playboy Enterprises has expanded and renewed its lease in the Crown Building...at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street. Playboy has had its New York headquarters in the office building at 730 Fifth Avenue since 1992. The company started by Hugh Heffner renewed its current lease for 64,000 square feet on June 28 and will expand to about 73,000 square feet for 15 years....Attorneys Jonathan Mechanic, a partner, and Frances Schreiber, special counsel, represented Playboy....The Crown building, built as a skyscraper in 1921, rises 26 stories above Fifth Avenue. It has a 416-foot-high "crown," a French chateau-style pyramid roof and gilded ornamentation that is lit at night. August Heckscher developed the building and called it "The Tower of Trade" because of its prime retail location. It became the first home of the Museum of Modern Art in 1929....Playboy publishes the men's magazine of that name, operates the Playboy and Spice television networks and licenses its trademarks internationally."