Chambers Global: The World's Leading Lawyers For Business named Fried Frank as a leading law firm with ranked lawyers in Bankruptcy, Capital Markets, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, International Arbitration and Tax. The firm's rankings were across offices, highlighting Fried Frank's presence in Europe and the USA.
- The Firm's Bankruptcy Practice was ranked in the USA, with New York partner Brad Scheler ranked.
- The Firm's Capital Markets Practice was ranked in the USA.
- The Firm's Competition/Antitrust Practice was ranked in the USA.
- The Firm's Corporate/M&A Practice was ranked in the USA, with New York partner Arthur Fleischer ranked in the USA.
- The Firm's International Arbitration Practice was noted on the Global level with the Guide ranking Washington partner Elliot Polebaum.
- The Firm's Tax Practice was ranked in both the USA and the United Kingdom. Washington partner Alan Kaden was ranked in the USA.
The Chambers Global Guide, Chambers UK, and Chambers USA conducts research utilizing a methodology approved by the British Market Research Bureau. In depth interviews with clients and lawyers are done over the telephone, each one lasting about half an hour. For the current Global directory, over 6,500 interviews were conducted covering 170 countries by a team of 30 full time researchers over a 12-month period.