Acquisitions, Dispositions and Development
- Carr Properties and National Real Estate Advisors in their approximately 510,000-square-foot lease to State Street Corporation for its new global headquarters at One Congress Tower, a planned 43-story office tower that is being developed in Boston through a joint venture between National Real Estate Advisors and Carr Properties.
- RXR Realty in its 20-year lease to law firm Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP of more than 200,000 square feet at 32 Old Slip in New York City.
- Evercore in its 350,000-square-foot lease expansion and extension for the firm’s global headquarters at Fisher Brothers’ Park Avenue Plaza in New York City.
- Ernst & Young in its 600,000-square-foot lease for its planned headquarters relocation to One Manhattan West in New York City.
- RXR Realty in a transaction with NewYork Presbyterian Hospital whereby the hospital will occupy over 500,000 square feet of office space at 237 Park Avenue in New York City.
- PBC USA in its 548,000-square-foot lease to HSBC USA NA at 452 Fifth Avenue, a Class A office tower near Bryant Park in New York City.
- An affiliate of Carr Properties in its 700,000 square foot lease of a building constructed for Fannie Mae’s new headquarters at 15th and L Streets in Washington, DC, replacing The Washington Post’s current headquarters. The lease was the largest ever non-government lease in Washington, DC.
- Legends (owned by the Yankees and Cowboys) on its lease for the observatory deck at One World Trade Center from a joint venture between The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and The Durst Organization.
- Tishman Speyer in its agreement with Nike for the development of a new 600,000-square-foot centralized campus in Shanghai.
- American Bible Society in its Philadelphia headquarters lease at 401 Market Street for its new home in Philadelphia.
- Capital One in its New York headquarters lease at 299 Park Avenue from Fisher Brothers for approximately 250,000 square feet of office and ground floor retail space.
- Orda Management in its lease of approximately 200,000 square feet to Facebook at 225-233 Park Ave South near Union Square in New York City.
- Tishman Speyer in its acquisition of 527 W. 36th Street in New York City.
- Blumenfeld Development Group, on behalf of Mount Sinai, in its acquisition of 432 West 58th Street in New York City for US$72 million.
- Capital Properties in its sale of Summermill at Falls River, an apartment complex in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Griffith Properties and Fremont Realty Capital in the sale of One East Pratt Street, a 350,000-square-foot, Class-A office building located in Baltimore, Maryland in one of the largest sale transactions in Baltimore in 2014.
- Brookfield Office Properties Inc. in its acquisition of 799 9th Street, NW in Washington, DC for US$106 million.
- Capital Properties in its sale to Equity One of the Westwood Complex in Bethesda, Maryland, which consists of 214,767 square feet of retail space, a 211,020-square foot apartment building and a 62-unit assisted-living facility for US$140 million.