Eric D. Marlowe
is a real estate associate in Fried Frank's Washington, DC office. He joined the Firm in 2017.
Mr. Marlowe advises in connection with a broad range of real estate transactions, including commercial and retail leasing on behalf of landlords and tenants and real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and financings.
Mr. Marlowe has represented various clients on significant transactions, including:
- JPMorgan Chase and Starwood Property Trust in their co-origination of mortgage and mezzanine loans aggregating US$900 million to WeWork Property Investors to finance its acquisition of, and major renovations to, the iconic Lord & Taylor flagship store at 424 Fifth Avenue in New York City.
- Host Hotels & Resorts in its US$280 million sale of the Westin New York Grand Central in New York City.
- Host Hotels & Resorts in its US$165 million sale of the W New York - Union Square Hotel in New York City.
- Wheelock Street Capital in its acquisition of 11600 American Dream Way in Reston, Virginia from Fannie Mae for more than US$90 million.
- Evercore in its 350,000-square-foot lease expansion and extension for the firm's global headquarters at Fisher Brothers' Park Avenue Plaza through 2034.
- Carr Properties and National Real Estate Advisors in their approximately 510,000-square-foot lease to State Street Corporation for its new global headquarters at One Congress Tower, a planned 43-story office tower.
Bar Admissions/Licensed Jurisdictions
District of Columbia; Maryland; New York