is an associate resident in Fried Frank's New York office and a member of the Firm's Corporate Real Estate Transactions Practice.
Mr. Ho represents developers, private equity funds, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and other investors on complex joint ventures, acquisitions and dispositions of interests in private and public companies, preferred equity investments, fund formation and other transactions relating to the real estate industry.
Mr. Ho has handled recent transactions for clients including Brookfield Properties, Goldman Sachs, Related Companies, Tishman Speyer, SL Green Realty Corp, Partners Group and Seritage Growth Properties.
Recently completed transactions include representation of:
- Brookfield Asset Management in connection with its acquisition of a 100% leasehold interest in 666 Fifth Avenue's office condo, a 1.5-million-square-foot building in Midtown Manhattan, through one of its real estate investment funds.
- Related Companies in connection with its joint venture with an equity investor for the development of 35 Hudson Yards, which is a 1.1 million square foot tower located in Hudson Yards.
- Shanghai Municipal Authority in its joint venture with Extell Development Company in connection with the development of Central Park Tower, a US$4 billion development in New York City.
- All Vision in its US$94.4m sale of Dynamic Outdoor, its outdoor advertising business in Canada, to OUTFRONT Media.
- Brookfield Asset Management in its strategic alliance with Macy's to develop and/or redevelop a significant portion of Macy's portfolio.
- Maefield Development in connection with its acquisition of the fee and leasehold of the 1568 Broadway in Times Square.
- Maefield Development in connection with its approximately US$1.6 billion acquisition of 20 Times Square (aka 701 Seventh Avenue).
- Tishman Speyer in connection with the acquisition and closing of its US$707 million transaction to develop two 27-story office towers in Long Island City, Queens, which included construction financing provided by Bank of the Ozarks.
- The Feil Organization in connection with its recapitalization of 10 South LaSalle Street in Chicago.
Bar Admissions/Licensed Jurisdictions