is an associate in the Real Estate Department resident in the New York office.
Ms. Frank advises in connection with a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, financings, and development. Her clients include real estate developers, owners, and financial institutions.
Recent representations include:
- Tishman Speyer in its 99-year, 620,000-square-foot lease of the Morgan North Post Office in New York City from the US Postal Service.
- AllianceBernstein in its 205,000-square-foot lease at the 372,000-square-foot Class-A office tower at the Fifth + Broadway mixed-use project being developed by Brookfield Properties at 501 Commerce Street in Nashville, Tennessee, and its 189,000-square-foot lease at The Spiral, a 65-story, 1,031-foot office tower being developed by Tishman Speyer at 66 Hudson Boulevard in Manhattan, for its headquarters relocation.
- Brookfield Property Partners in connection with various leases at One Manhattan West, a 67-story, 2,100,00-square-foot office tower at its Manhattan West mixed-use development project in Manhattan, including a 160,000-square-foot lease to the NHL, and a 250,000-square-foot lease to Accenture.
- McKinsey & Company in its 186,000-square-foot lease at 3 World Trade Center in Manhattan for its headquarters relocation.
- A joint venture between J.D. Carlisle Development Group and Fosun International in connection with its US$350 million construction financing from Bank of the Ozarks for its 66-story condominium development at 126 Madison Avenue.
- Brookfield Asset Management in connection with its US$714 million refinancing of a portion of the Putnam Portfolio consisting of five multifamily buildings in Upper Manhattan owned in a joint venture with Urban America.
Bar Admissions/Licensed Jurisdictions