is a litigation associate in Fried Frank's New York office. Ms. Love practices in the areas of general commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense and securities enforcement, with a particular focus on government and regulatory investigations.
She has represented entities and individuals in a wide range of white collar criminal and regulatory enforcement matters. Her matters have included investigations into allegations of insider trading, market manipulation, collusion to manipulate benchmarks, antitrust violations, and other financial-based crimes. Ms. Love's recent representations include:
- A Fortune 500 company in a contract dispute arising from an M&A transaction;
- A hedge fund victim of a massive Ponzi scheme in connection with criminal forfeiture, restitution and defense of clawback actions;
- A global investment bank in an investigation by domestic and international regulators involving complex financial instruments;
- A global investment bank in an investigation related to underwriter selection;
- An executive in an investigation into foreign exchange sales;
- An individual in an international investigation involving LIBOR; and
- An individual in an investigation involving securities fraud related to penny stocks.
Ms. Love is a member the Diversity Committee, the Women's Forum Planning Committee, and is one of the New York Office Leaders of the Attorneys of Color Resource Group.
Bar Admissions/Licensed Jurisdictions