Fried Frank has an extensive Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice based throughout our offices in the US and Europe.
Our experience encompasses international arbitration, domestic arbitration in the jurisdictions in which we practice, the use of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) in all types of litigable disputes – and the creative extension of ADR to fields of practice and participants that have not historically used ADR.
Our numerous arbitration engagements have included:
- Commercial disputes raising claims of breach of contract and related tort claims of misrepresentation
- Disputes arising out of mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
- Disputes relating to intellectual property, distribution agreements and licensing agreements
- Disputes raising claims of patent infringement
- Construction disputes of all kinds, including with respect to power plants, petrochemical plants, steel plants and semiconductor fabrication
- Disputes relating to takings of property without just compensation
Our clients comprise a diversity of industries including accounting, aerospace and defense, chemicals, energy and natural resources, financial services, industrial equipment, insurance, investment banking, pharmaceuticals, power systems, retail, satellites, semiconductors, technology and telecommunications, among others.