Corporate partner Kathryn Cecil will chair the panel "Accelerating Investment into the Roll-Out of Energy Storage," at Ikigai Capital's interactive seminar “Energy Transition Taster #2: Next Generation Energy Storage,” sponsored by Fried Frank. The seminar will focus on three next generation sustainable energy storage technologies and will feature companies currently raising platform and asset level financing.
Seminar speakers include:
- Helena Anderson, Founder, Ikigai Capital
- Andrew Bissell, CEO, Sunamp
- Matt Booth, Senior Managing Director, Macquarie Group and Connected Energy investor
- Kathryn Cecil, Partner, Fried Frank
- Richard Jennings, CEO, Castle Rock Edinvar, part of the Places for People Group and Sunamp investor
- Nick Kitchin, CEO, Cumulus
- Matthew Lumsden, CEO, Connected Energy
Please contact EuropeEvents@friedfrank.com
for more details and to find out if you are eligible to attend.