Jonathan L. Mechanic, chairman of the real estate department, will be moderating the Commercial Observer's next breakfast panel discussion, “The Future of Retail.” This panel will feature key leaders in the real estate industry who will address a variety of topics and questions such as:
- Will retail rents continue to come down?
- How have the changes in behavior with international stores and shoppers affected the city?
- What are the next hot markets and what are the current cool tenant categories?
- What retailers will win and lose in this new market place?
- The Manhattan mall effect: How has Brookfield Place, Time Warner Center, Westfield at World Trade Center and Hudson Yards changed the playing field?
Speakers on this panel include Isaac Chera (Crown Acquisitions), Susan Fine (OasesRE) and Gene Spiegelman (Cushman & Wakefield).
For more information or to register for this event, click here