- How can a loss corporation protect its NOLS and other tax attributes and obtain greatest value for them? What issues must be considered?
- What benefits does a bankruptcy filing offer a loss company?
- What has the IRS done to help troubled companies?
- How has recent tax legislation cut back some benefits but offered new relief and created planning possibilities?
- Will new legislative proposals provide further relief?
For more information regarding this seminar, please contact Fried Frank Events