Fried Frank was recognized in Real Estate Forum's “2016's Deals & Dealmakers” feature, which spotlights some of the most significant transactions in 2016, and the players behind them. The Firm was recognized for its work on the following deals:
- Citigroup in its acquisition of 388 Greenwich as global headquarters for US$2.2 billion;
- Coach in the sale-leaseback of its global headquarters at 10 Hudson Yards
- Children's Investment Fund Management in a nearly US$1.2 billion financing to a joint venture including Related Companies and Oxford Properties Group in connection with the construction and development of 35 Hudson Yards;
- SL Green on a range of actions, including zoning approvals for One Vanderbilt, an iconic 1,401-foot tall, 1.7 million square foot office tower to be constructed on the full block to the west of Grand Central Terminal;
- RXR Realty and C&K Properties in their US$1.65 billion purchase of 1285 Avenue of the Americas from AXA Financial and JPMorgan. In connection with this transaction, the Firm also represented UBS in the renewal of its 900,000-square-foot lease at the building.
to read the article.