Washington, DC litigation partners Scott W. Doyle, Jonathan R. DeFosse, Robert M. Masters, and Washington, DC special counsel Timothy P. Cremen, along with New York litigation partner Jeffrey I.D. Lewis will host their Quarterly IP Litigation Call on January 31. Topics to be addressed include:
- A fast-paced review of recent trends in patent eligibility, pleading standards, fee shifting, and inter partes review
- Upcoming decisions to watch from the Supreme Court and Federal Circuit and their impact on IP
- Patent agent privilege, including new PTAB protections and international developments
- How the new Administration may deal with IP challenges and how it can impact your business
- Important legislation pending in Congress
This program has been approved for New York Continuing Legal Education credit for a maximum of 1.0 credit hour, of which a 0.5 credit can be applied to the Areas of Professional Practice requirement and a 0.5 credit can be applied to the Ethics and Professionalism requirement.
Participants may request a Certificate of Attendance following the program by submitting the completed verification form with the Course ID number, which will be provided at the end of the program.
Course materials and the verification form are available for download below.
The 60-minute conference call is complimentary. To join the call, please contact FriedFrankEvents@friedfrank.com