Summer ProgramOur 10-week summer program is our principal means of attracting smart and highly motivated law students to our firm. Likewise, we know that law students rely on their summer associate experiences to identify the environment best suited to their professional, intellectual and personal needs and goals.
Our program features:
- State-of-the-art training for real world legal and business situations
- Substantive work for sophisticated, global clients
- One-on-one mentoring with partners and associates who guide and support you throughout the summer
- Competitive compensation, including judicial clerk bonuses
- A genuine commitment to pro bono work that helps individuals and organizations in our local communities and beyond
- Impactful community service volunteer opportunities
We value balance
As a summer associate, you’ll work side-by-side with our market-leading attorneys at client meetings, negotiation sessions, closings, court appearances and depositions. You’ll also explore New York or Washington, DC’s exciting venues while engaging new colleagues at lunches, dinners and firm events.
For us, a successful program is one in which every summer associate receives, and accepts, an offer of permanent employment.